ONE DAY OF BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT – ISO 22301 (8h)
€200.00 + IVA
Business Continuity is the capability of an organization to continue the delivery of products and services within acceptable time frames at predefined capacity during a disruptive event (which includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, pandemic, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack).
The ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management, and it’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption, through the identification of relevant threats to the business and the critical business functions they could impact, and allows to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business continues to function at an acceptable level.
This one day course gives an overview of the principles, terminology and practices of Business Continuity Management.
• Newcomers or others who need to get up with the terminology and practices of Business Continuity Management;
• Members of a Business Continuity Management team;
• IT professionals who want to acquire knowledge in business continuity processes;
• People with an interest in the implementation or evaluation of ISO 22301.
• Introduction to Business Continuity Management (BCM)
• The Application of ISO 22301
• Differences of the new version of the standard and the transition process
• The Development of BCMS
• Compatibility with Management System Standards
• Continuous Improvement Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Process-Based BCMS:
– Establishing a BCMS
– Processes and BCMS Documentation
– Business Continuity Policy and Objectives
– Documented Information
– Continual Improvement
– The Purpose of Monitoring and Improvement Implications
Participants must understand spoken and written English.