AWS COURSE – ALLIANCE FOR WATER STEWARDSHIP (24h)
€490.00 – €1,580.00 + IVA
TRAINING DESCRITION AND OBJECTIVES
Sustainable Water Management: Seeks to address the issue of water as an important risk factor in case this is missing for all types of sectors through multi-stakeholder collaboration driven by the implementation of sustainable water management AWS (Alliance for Water Stewardship). The standard brings together the main stakeholders of the value chain.
Course language: English
Language of certificate: English
Professionals with corporate sustainability responsibilities, especially those related to water.
Consultants wishing to prepare companies for AWS Standard certification.
Regulators and government managers, who establish the mechanisms and regulations for the use of water.
Staff of the conformity assessment body.
The Sustainable Water Management Fundamentals Course AWS, will allow participants:
• Understand how sustainable water management can contribute to the goals of your organization.
• Obtain a complete view of the tools available to support the application of sustainable water management.
• Understand how to commit to the AWS standard.
• Respect the basic requirements of each of the six stages of implementation of the AWS Standard.
The Advanced Course on Sustainable Water Management AWS, will allow participants to:
• Have a deep theoretical understanding of how to implement the six steps of the Standard.
• Understand the main issues related to the practical application of the Standard in several contexts.
• Achieve a level of competence in the use of the Standard to allow progression to the Specialist’s training program.
The Sustainable Water Management Specialist Course AWS, will allow participants to:
• Guide the implementation of the Alliance for Water Stewardship Standard.
• Evaluate, communicate and disseminate.
• Preparation for the evaluation.
• Compliance audit.
• Accreditation program.
• Case Study to implement the Alliance for Water Stewardship standard
• Participation: The course attendance will be considered, if it is greater than or equal to 75% of the duration of the course.
• Approval: At the end of the course the participants will be evaluated and those participants who obtain a score equal to or greater than 75% of the total will be considered as approved. Continuous evaluation (participation, punctuality, aptitude and performance) will also be considered.
1st day: Foundation, 2nd day: Advanced, 3rd day: Specialist, 3 days attendance